Recipe: Grain-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup nut butter (2 heaping tablespoons)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 4 heaping teaspoons unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate chips, as many as you feel like
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Drop heaping teaspoonful of dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet (I got 18 cookies out of this recipe)
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!